Do you have purchased music files could only played on your Real Player?
ShareDRMusic could convert any DRM format audio files which could play on your RealPlayer to uprotected MP3 or WAV, WMA. So, ShareDRMusic is also a RealPlayer MP3 converter.Here is the tutorial for converting your music files on iTunes. You may also click the link below, to see how to convert from Windows Media Player, or Real Player.
1. Download the latest verison of ShareDRMusic, you may download here. Then install it, restart your computer.
2. Run Share DRM Music, click Settings button to set output folder and output format in Share DRM Music.
3. Run Realplayer, click Burn/Transfer and choose CD Burner as Current Burner. In the Tasks area of the sidebar, click the Select CD Type button. Choose Audio CD as CD type.
4. Click Add Tracks from My Library in the Tasks area to open a list of clip categories. Select a clip category from the drop-down list. If a list of subcategories is displayed, select a subcategory. Clips are listed below the clip category box. Browse and select the clips you want to add to the disc. (To select multiple clips, use Ctrl or Shift key as you would with Windows Explorer.) Right-click on selected clips and choose Add to CD and selected clips will be added to the CD Burner queue, or just click Add Selected to CD below.
5. After this, click Burn Your CD to burn all selected clips on virtual CD.
6. When burning is finished, open Share DRM Music and you will find all converted music files are listed in the panel. Click Folder button to view and play the output file. Or you can just double-click a file to play.
Click to Buy ShareDRMusic Online. Only US $34.95. Future updates are free to registered users.
Get M4P Converter for Mac
Need a M4P to MP3 converter on Mac?
Click here get MAC M4P Converter
Play M4P on MP3 player
Play .M4P Music with Creative ZEN
How to play iTunes music files with Zune?
How to remove DRM of .m4p and play on SONY PSP?
How to play M4P on BlackBerry?
Play M4P with Samsung MP3 Player
How to transfer napster to ipod?
Convert Protected WMA to MP3 and Play With iPod